If you’ve put on a few pounds over the winter, you’re not alone. Between holidays and a lack of warm weather, it’s difficult to eat healthy and exercise regularly throughout the winter months. Fortunately, there are several ways you can shed that winter fat as soon as the season ends. We’ll take a look at three ways you can start getting rid of fat today!
Dieting isn’t fun, but it is a surefire way to ignite changes in the body. The problem is, many people do it incorrectly! There are two main components to the foods in your diet: quality and quantity. You need to be mindful of both to be successful.
Quality means you need to be eating the right foods. Avoid junk foods, processed foods and foods with high sugar content. Instead, you need to form a diet that includes plenty of lean protein, fruits, vegetables and the occasional carbohydrates.
Quantity means you need to be eating the right amount of food. Even if you eat healthy food, you won’t lose any fat if you eat too much! In order to lose fat, you need to achieve a calorie deficit. This means you burn more calories than you consume. Combine this strategy with high-quality foods, and you’ll see results in no time.
One of the best ways to achieve the calorie deficit is with exercise! While most of your fat loss results will come from dietary efforts, exercise can accelerate the process and help further enhance the figure. Experts recommend getting at least 30 minutes of physical activity a day, but it doesn’t have to be miserable! You can get this by doing some walking or some work around the house. Finding an activity you enjoy, such as tennis or rollerblading, can make exercise feel like more of a treat than a chore.
3. Fat Reduction Treatments
In addition to these tried-and-true methods, you might also consider fat reduction treatments. Today, there are several treatments available that can help you eliminate stubborn fat once and for all.
- Liposuction – the timeless fat reduction treatment. Liposuction is a surgical technique that manually removes fat from the body to produce targeted results.
- CoolSculpting® – A non-invasive fat reduction treatment, CoolSculpting® uses cooling technology to freeze and destroy fat cells from the skin’s surface. No incisions and no downtime required!
- EMSCULPT® – This treatment simultaneously burns fat and builds muscle to produce significant body contouring benefits.
- EMSCULPT® NEO – As an updated version of the classic EMSCULPT® treatment, EMSCULPT® NEO can be used to target additional areas of the body for even more treatment possibilites.
- ThermiTight® with Lipo – ThermiTight® is a skin tightening treatment that can be seamlessly combined with liposuction. Together, you can eliminate fat and tighten the surrounding areas to avoid sagging skin.
- Weight Loss Program – For one-on-one coaching and assistance, our weight loss program is a great option. We’ll help you achieve your weight loss goals with a custom strategy and all the support you’ll need.
If you’re ready to get started with your fat loss, contact us today to schedule your consultation at Buinewicz Plastic Surgery.