in Bucks County, PA, and Hunterdon County, NJ
Signs of aging and other skin flaws are the most common complaints among men and women in Doylestown, PA, and Flemington, NJ. Most, though, don’t want multiple treatments. They prefer a single treatment that rejuvenates the skin. At Buinewicz Cosmetic Surgery & MedSpa, Dr. Annie Buinewicz recommends the Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System for a treatment that corrects a range of skin conditions.
Non-surgical cosmetic procedures are typically designed to target one or two specific skin concerns, such as fine lines and dark spots. The Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System combines the most effective therapies into a single treatment. It helps with dry skin, sagging, enlarged pores, lines and wrinkles, dark spots, and more.
What is the Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System?
The Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System uses a combination of treatment heads and vacuum pressure to detoxify and exfoliate your skin. This cleans out the pores and stimulates cell turnover. The system also infuses your skin with serums, stimulates facial muscles for tightening, and reduces inflammation and dull appearance.
Benefits of the Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System
The Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System can be used on every skin type, including young skin and sensitive skin. The treatment deep cleans your skin, giving it a healthy glow, and it also helps to reduce the signs of aging.
The advantages of skin rejuvenation with the Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System are:
- Single treatment to correct the most common skin concerns
- No downtime
- Immediate results after the treatment
- Non-invasive skin rejuvenation
- Perfect for men and women of any age
Is the Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System Right for Me?
The Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System is recommended for men and women of any age who are dissatisfied with the way their skin looks. This may be due to signs of aging, acne, hyperpigmentation, scars, enlarged pores, dryness, and dull complexion. The treatment is safe for sensitive skin.
How Involved is the Skin Rejuvenation Procedure?
A skin rejuvenation treatment with the Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System involves five steps. Each step improves the health of your skin in a very specific way.
- Detoxify: The cupping head is used to massage the skin and improve lymphatic drainage. This removes impurities from your skin and gives it a brighter appearance.
- Exfoliate and Extract: A combination of serums and vacuum-assisted dermal abrasion is used to remove dead skin cells from the surface and deep clean the pores.
- Infuse: After the exfoliation and extraction, the Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System uses micro-channeling to infuses your skin with serums that contain key nutrients. The treatment may include serums for hydration, blemish control, brightening, and infusing anti-oxidants. The serums can be used in combination for best results.
- Re-Educate: Re-educating your facial muscles is a type of non-surgical “facelift.” Low-level microamps are applied to your skin to relax tired muscles and stimulate those that are rarely used.
- LED Therapy: The final step in your skin rejuvenation treatment is to reduce inflammation and bacteria while brightening and tightening the skin.
How Long is the Recovery Period After Skin Rejuvenation Procedures?
Skin rejuvenation with the Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System requires no downtime. Your skin may be slightly red for 24 to 48 hours. You can resume your normal activities right after the treatment. If you are going to be outdoors, protect your skin from sunlight. It will be more sensitive than normal for a few days.
How Much Does Skin Rejuvenation Cost?
The cost of your skin rejuvenation with our Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System varies based on the number of sessions. You will be provided with details of your treatment costs and our methods of payment at the time of your consultation. We accept cash, personal checks, and credit cards. Financing is also available to ensure that our treatments are affordable for our patients.
What Should I Do Next?
If you are looking for an advanced skin rejuvenation treatment in Hunterdon County, NJ, Bucks County, PA, and surrounding areas, our Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System may be right for you.
For more information about skin rejuvenation and the Cleopatra® Fractional Bio-Infusion System, contact Buinewicz Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation with Dr. Annie Buinewicz.