Facials in Bucks County, PA, and Hunterdon County, NJ
Facials are ideal for helping maintain a soft, smooth complexion. At Buinewicz Plastic Surgery, Dr. Anna Buinewicz, a board-certified physician, and the spa’s clinicians perform facials on people in Hunterdon County, NJ and Bucks County, PA who want fresher skin that helps them have a younger, healthier look.
What are Facials?
Facials are cosmetic skin care treatments designed specifically to treat facial skin by nourishing it. It is common to have facials in order to fight the signs of aging, such as dry skin, by keeping it soft and smooth. Facials are typically customized for each patient depending on the needs of the skin.
Types of Facial Treatments
Medical-grade facial treatments work to diminish any imperfections and hydrate the skin so that it looks fresher and healthier. At Buinewicz Plastic Surgery, we offer the following facial treatments:
- Detox Facial: This facial cleans and treats the skin to get rid of bacteria that causes breakouts then calms the complexion to look fresher and younger. It is an excellent treatment for pre-teens and teenagers who suffer from acne.
- Luxury Facial: A luxury facial is one that uses cleansers and moisturizers with botanicals and antioxidants to even out the texture and tone of the skin, as well as soften and smooth the complexion. It is perfect for all skin types and is one that people enjoy.
- SilkPeel®: A SilkPeel® uses a combination of pure oxygen at a high pressure, hyaluronic acid, and collagen applied directly to the skin. This type of facial treatment plumps and smooths the skin and minimizes facial pores.
Benefits of Facials
Facials help people maintain healthy complexions as they age. In addition to deep cleansing the pores and softening the skin, facials provide the following benefits:
- Helps slow the skin’s aging process
- Improves skin’s tone and texture
- Reduces the occurrence of breakouts
- Diminishes redness and sensitivity
- Feels soothing and relaxing
Are Facials Right for Me?
If you notice that your skin tone has changed, or is dry and uneven, or if your skin is showing definite signs of aging, facials are an excellent option for you. Even if you have naturally, smooth, glowing skin, facials are the perfect way to maintain your perfect complexion. The type of facial needed is different for every type of skin and can be performed in conjunction with other spa services.
How Involved Are Facials?
Every facial is different with each individual based on the needs of the skin. Most facials start out with prepping the skin, then followed by cleansing and gentle exfoliation. From there, the process varies depending on the skin’s needs and the purpose of the facial. Most facials take about an hour with individuals leaving with a sense of renewal to their skin.
It is important to maintain a skin care treatment regimen that includes monthly facials in order to get the most out of them and to see consistent results. Most people receive facials to treat common skin conditions including:
- Minimizing pores
- Moisturizing and softening skin
- Removing dead skin cells
- Fighting the signs of aging
How Much Do Facials Cost?
The cost of anti-aging facials is different with each patient and involves several factors, including the type of facial, the extent of the area to be treated, and whether it is combined with other skin care treatments. Prior to your facial, we can discuss the cost as it is based on the needs of your skin.
What Do I Do Next?
Facials should be a regular part of everyone’s skincare regimen. We recommend you contact our offices to schedule one. If this is your first facial, please plan to spend a few minutes prior to the actual facial so that we can evaluate your skin and determine which type of facial is best for your needs.
Facials rejuvenate the skin, giving people a more youthful and healthier appearance. Dr. Anna Buinewicz, a board-certified physician, offers facials and other spa service treatments to people living in or around Doylestown, PA, Flemington, NJ and the surrounding communities. Please contact us to schedule a personal consultation.