Male Brow Lift
in Bucks County, PA, and Hunterdon County, NJ
What Is A Male Brow Lift?
The male brow lift is a procedure that is used to treat brow and forehead expression lines and to improve brow issues, such as a hooded brow or the repositioning of unnecessarily low-set brows. When a brow lift procedure is completed by an experienced doctor who has a creative vision, the male brow lift provides a man with a more vibrant, happy and youthful appearance. Nothing will appear to be overdone, pulled or artificial, and the man's hairline will remain unchanged. The brow lift treats only the upper section of the face (just above the eyes), and the brow lift may also be combined with a male eyelid (LINK) or male facelift surgery, or it can be completed as a standalone procedure.
What are the Benefits of a Male Brow Lift?
The male brow lift is used to restore a male's forehead and brow line to their original youthful contours. Some of the benefits include:
- Smooth forehead
- Improved eyebrow arch
- More perfectly symmetrical eyebrows
- Accented upper eyelids and eyes
- Increased self-image and self-confidence with a rejuvenated, youthful appearance
- Outstanding, long lasting results that require very minimal and well-hidden scarring
Who is a Candidate for a Male Brow Lift?
When we laugh and use facial expressions to communicate with others, we also employ the development of creases and lines on our forehead. Our brows get weighty and droop, and our eyelids begin to display extra skin. Are you concerned that when you look into the mirror you observe only wrinkles, fine lines, and a weary look? Do you ever look into the mirror and lift your eyebrows and suddenly your face looks brighter and tighter? Then you are a good male candidate for a brow lift.
How is the Male Brow Lift Performed?
The male brow lift is discreetly accomplished with a hidden incision that runs along the hairline.
Traditional Brow Lift Surgery
- General anesthesia is used, and male patients are completely asleep throughout the procedure.
- An incision is made below the hairline.
- The skin is then lifted, wrinkles are smoothed, and the brows are repositioned.
- Excess, saggy skin is removed.
- The slim incision is closed with sutures.
Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery
- General anesthesia is used, and the patient sleeps throughout the procedure.
- Several tiny incisions are created along the scalp.
- An endoscope is inserted through the incision, which permits the surgeon to observe the area on a screen.
- Using another instrument the skin on the forehead is lifted, the eyebrows are repositioned, and then the muscle tissue that is causing lines is removed.
- Excess, sagging skin is then removed, and the incisions are sutured.
Endotine® is one of the newer brow lift procedures. It uses small incisions and a small bio-absorbable TransBleph implant that is affixed to the facial bone close to the brow. The implant replaces the use of standard sutures, and it holds the tissue in a new elevated position. This procedure allows the patient's facial features to appear refreshed and rejuvenated.
When upper eyelid surgery is completed, and the area that lies just above your eyebrows is exposed, the doctor will insert a small Endotine® device through that incision. The device is held in place as the eyebrow is elevated and the brow is then held into position using the Transbleph implant. The implant will feel similar to a small bump for a couple of months until it completely dissolves into water. The procedure is completed under local anesthesia and the patient's recovery time is very short. You can return to work in a few days, and within a few weeks, the complete results will be seen. Endotine® technology provides simply amazing results with a quicker recovery time.
Why Choose Dr. Buinewicz for a Male Brow Lift?
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Buinewicz is expertly trained in the latest technological advances in brow lift surgery. Dr. Buinewicz provides his patients with the results they want using minimally invasive procedures. He always makes every effort to provide his patients with a relaxing atmosphere and attentive care. Your satisfaction is his number one goal.
What Does a Male Brow Lift Cost?
Credit cards, personal checks, and cash are accepted, and affordable financing is available. Contact Buinewicz Plastic Surgery to learn more details about pricing.
Contact our Doylestown, PA or Flemington, NJ office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Buinewicz to create your own customized plan for minimizing the signs of aging with the male brow lift. The friendly medical staff at Buinewicz Plastic Surgery welcomes new patients from Hunterdon County, NJ and Bucks County, PA.